Pure Life Cannabis Corporation Social Media Acceptable Use Policy
At Pure Life Cannabis Corporation, we value Social Media as a medium to communicate and receive feedback from patients, doctors, and community members. Open discussion and dialogue is welcome but we request users to remain respectful and constructive in their comments and posts. This relates to comments and posts directed to Pure Life Cannabis Corporation and other users on our pages.
Social Media Channels Guidelines
Please respect the posting policies and standards currently in place from these Social Media channels. They can be viewed here:
Generally, Pure Life Cannabis Corporation does not remove posts made on our social media channels. However, Pure Life Cannabis Corporationmay restrict, remove, or block any content and/or user that Pure Life Cannabis Corporation deems to be in violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or policies, including our General Posting Policy and Policy on Advertising Compliance (see below).
General Posting Policy:
- Be respectful and use constructive language – we will respond in kind
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, offensive, harassing, hateful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene and/or profane in nature
- Do not post content that violates any third party rights, including trademarks or copyrights
- Do not spam or advertise products/services
- Do not report adverse events of any kind. If you wish to report an adverse event, please email us at email@example.com
Policy on Advertising Compliance:
At Pure Life Cannabis Corporation, we value the insight and opinions of our users and believe that your experiences should be heard, but we also operate in a regulated environment. As such, it may be necessary for us to remove comments if they do not comply with Health Canada’s advertising restrictions. Non-compliant content may include, but is not limited to, comments that contain the following:
- Therapeutic effects of cannabis
- Flavour profiles for cannabis
- Images of cannabis processing / live plants
- Suggestions of endorsement by Health Canada
- Links to articles, videos, or websites containing non compliant content
If you feel we have been unfair in removing your content, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss it.
User comments on Pure Life Cannabis Corporation’s social media channels come from members of the public and do not necessarily reflect the views of Pure Life Cannabis Corporation, or imply Pure Life Cannabis Corporation’s endorsement or approval of their content. Pure Life Cannabis Corporation is not responsible for third-party materials appearing within its social media channels, including but not limited to linked third-party videos, linked third-party sites, and third-party advertisements. Pure Life Cannabis Corporation does not control or endorse third-party content and makes no representations regarding its accuracy.
Content posted by Pure Life Cannabis Corporation on our website and social media channels is for informational purposes only. This content is not intended to be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor.
We monitor and post to our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts, and strive to respond to all users. However, if your request is urgent, or if you have an issue or concern you would like to discuss, we encourage you to email us at email@example.com